1. The first step to a successfull renovation project is to contact one of the professionals at German Craft. We are here to help. One of our estimators will visit you to discuss your plans and your ideas. This initial meeting is where you express your dreams and inspiration for this project. It is not necessary, but if you prefer an architect to design the changes, this would be the time to contact one. We can provide you with references to architects in your area.
2. German Craft estimates the timeline, expense and scope of the project to provide a quote. This may take some time as every task and all materials are taken into consideration for accuracy.
3. Upon approval of the quote, a deposit is made and the demolition plan begins. We are crazy about recycling so all spoils will be separated and delivered to the appropriate recycling depots. Things will move very quickly from this point forward.
4. The demolition is complete and building has begun, you will start to see your ideas come to life.
5. The renovation is completed. Our quality inspection is then made to ensure all details meet the standards of German Craftmanship. A warranty is given and explained in detail.
Your approval is the most important part of the renovation. Yes, we need your approval to receive payment, but we also take satisfaction in seeing people's reactions when they see what we have created!